Translate

Thursday, August 29, 2013

The new site www.yosemiteriverrat.com

Hey folks it's up and running.  I have my new Yosemite river rat website.  I will leave this up for a time so that those who come to it will see the link that I am going to put up and be able to get to the new site.  I want to say that it is still in the works of being tweaked and polished.  I am learning how to do things and change things and add things that weren't possible with this blogger site.  But be patient and I will eventually have a very nice customized site that will be full of pictures, stories and videos.  Please also feel free to go to my other tellasoul blog which will remain at blogger.  It isn't that fancy but it has a message all should hear.

So if you are ready just go to riverrat or copy and paste www.yosemiteriverrat.com into whatever you copy and paste things into.  One other thing.  When I just enter the www deal into google, it still wants to take me to this blog and I have to hit a couple more places where it says, "did you mean?"  I guess it is because I haven't had much traffic to the site or I don't have much search engine power or something.  I am getting on a webinar tonight to learn more about how all that works.  If any of you know different tricks or things that I need to do to better enable people to find the site, please, please help me and send me an email.  Which reminds me, my new email address is riverrat@yosemiteriverrat.com.

So, hope to see you on the other side.

Best wishes,
Bill

No comments: